- The debit card offers an alternative for members rather than writing checks
- Members can have access to their account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The debit card is safer than carrying cash and more convenient than writing a check
- The card is accepted worldwide
VISA® Debit Card
- Overdraft protection limit and debit card limit
- Cash advances can be made at ATMs worldwide
- Personal identification number provides security
- Offered to members that qualify
- There is no fee for cash withdrawals and inquiries through the MoneyPass Network. When using other ATMs, a $3.50 fee for cash withdrawals.
Now you’ll always go right to the front of the line!
Call-24 allows you 24-hour access to your account information. Check deposits or withdrawals and make transfers from anywhere, anytime from your touch-tone phone.
- Call-24: 833.939.0678
- (PIN Number Required)
- There is no monthly fee, so contact your credit union today to set up your PIN number
VISA Gift Cards are the ideal way to send just the right gift every time. For holidays, birthdays, weddings, graduations, anniversaries or whatever the occasion, you’ll never have to worry about buying the wrong gift when you send a VISA gift Card…good anywhere VISA cards are accepted.
- You select the amount you’d like to put on the card – from $10 to $1000.
- There is a $5.00 fee to purchase and activation will occur within 24 hours of the next business day.
Drop by the Credit Union and purchase your VISA Gift Card(s) today!
Or call the Credit Union at 402-571-8444 or toll-free at 1-866-314-2328 for more information.
- Can be purchased in any amount with collected funds
- Provides safe financial transactions
- Money orders are available in any amount up to $1,000 with a fee of $1.50 per money order
- Cashier Checks cost $5.00
- Counter check fee of $3.00/if payable to a third party
- Most financial institutions and merchants will give immediate credit
- Easy record keeping
- No need to carry large amounts of cash
- Provide varied methods of payment
- Receives receipt of purchase for their records
- Safe and convenient for sending funds through the mail
CU Money Card
CU Visa Money Cards are available for amounts of $100 to $5,000, so you can enjoy your vacation, trip or whatever your needs might be without worrying about your cash. There is a load fee for the CU Money card of $4 ($2 to credit union, $2 to vendor)
Wire Transfers (Bank to Bank)
- Collected funds may be wired anywhere within the United States
- A fee of $30.00 will be charged for outgoing wire
- A fee of $10.00 will be charged for incoming wires
- No minimum or maximum amount required
- Cutoff time is 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Money can be wired with signed authorization of member
- Low cost for transfer of funds
- Convenient method for transferring of funds anywhere within the United States